The temperature is rising, are you going fishing this weekend?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The weather forecasters are saying we're going to get warm air moving up from the Atlantic which should give us daytime temperatures of up to 16oc this weekend - almost summer like :)

Is that enough to get you on the bank this weekend and if so where are you planning on going?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Might go on the lindholme open or down The Trent, what ya fancy ?

62tucker

Site Supporter
Over 100lb won a match up north at the weekend. Be 150 this weekend

Andy14

Last friday I fished a local water, one of a few I fish alot over winter , once the fog cleared the sun came out and was a cracking day. Then about 11am a trickle of other anglers arrived so guess will have to get used to sharing the waters again now weather is warming up. I love winter sessions and fish twice a week it is my favourite time of year. Soon be back to wasps, midges and random acts of chavness but most of all watching mother nature springing back into action giving some wind cover once again.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
No fishing for me, repairs need doing to platforms.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
The grass on the banks is ready for a hair cut too. Time to get the strimmer out.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I do hope it warms up enough for the black dog and myself to have a session on the canal

tuppence is getting on a bit and getting out this winter has been none to good for his old bones

need to spend far more time out with him on the bank

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Been out today, will be out Thursday and the weekend, who needs warm weather.......

Auto

Terry
Site Supporter
Out tomorrow with Fatpike for a days bream fishing, then Saturday work party tidying the banks and more fishing after midday.

bezzer

I had planned on going to the Trent or Severn but might now head to a local stillwater instead. Too early for Tench..........

Neskin

Unsure as to where to go this weekend, should really get out to sharnbrook or radwell before my ticket expires.

Or might just go trot a float in st neots somewhere.

GazzaG2016

I'm thinking of bashing some Bream & Tench out on Saturday at Bury Hill Fisheries, Dorking looks to be a cracking day :)

Guy Incognito

Midport Angling Club
I have my first club match of the year on Sunday, weather forcast is great. Im like a little kid waiting for it ??

Rick