The Secret is Out......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Okay so over the last week I have been burning the midnight oil, crashing the forums, dumping the database and generally causing more mayhem than Stu and Trogg could cause together (just, lol)

The reason being, I have just installed a second Forum Board that runs alongside this one on the database and uses the same member info.
The board is set up for the use of Angling Clubs and their members to further build the Maggotdrowning Community.

It's name :::> "The Club Forums" www.maggotdrowning.com/clubforums

If you would like a forum for your Fishing Club, then contact us. There are no charges or fees and the only requirement is that you or/and your Club's members use it at least once a month.

It can be used as a point of contact, displaying club news and information, chit-chat, advertising forthcoming matches, the uses are endless.
If you have your own Club web-site then link to it directly as an extension of your site. If you haven't and would like one, hosted on our server, get in touch and we'll give you one. And once again it is free - no charges, no hosting fees and it can be easily updated.

To get your Club forum e-mail us: Forums@maggotdrowning.com
Give us some details: Club Name, Contact Details, and a brief description ie membership, etc.
....and we'll set it up.

Sorry for the last week's disruptions
Dave

Not in our Club Directory? Click Here to submit it.

Larry

Lazarus
What a brilliant idea ,i'll get in touch wtih my club &ask them if they want a forum set up for them.

Cheer's Larry

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mail on it's way to you Dave.
Peter.

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.