The Saga of Mugger's Rive D36.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
^^ :ROFLMAO: ......Nothing to do with me....:LOL:......I think it originated from our Pete and his air rifle adventures and subsequent use of the pelts, mainly 'squirrels and weasels etc:unsure:
" The Masked Dancer" springs to mind.💃 tenor-1.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
You did a great job of that mate.(y)(y)
Thank you Mal but the credit for the seat must go to Stuart and the staff at Seatbox UK. I came up with the design and colours that I wanted and they produced the seat to my requirements. I must also thank @Dave for allowing the use of the Maggotdrowning.com Logo.

Seatbox UK can be reached by e-mail at seatboxuk@gmail.com or by phone on 07935 981523.

bluemack

Site Supporter
Thank you Mal but the credit for the seat must go to Stuart and the staff at Seatbox UK. I came up with the design and colours that I wanted and they produced the seat to my requirements. I must also thank @Dave for allowing the use of the Maggotdrowning.com Logo.

Seatbox UK can be reached by e-mail at seatboxuk@gmail.com or by phone on 07935 981523.
I meant the whole thing mate painting/cleaning/fixing etc............you done a great job of it.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers Mal, as I said initially it will be an ongoing project. The next addition will probably be a HSP footplate cover as being an older model it wasn't fitted with one originally. ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just to remind a few people, I might be away at the moment but I still have my ears to the ground and am taking notes 😉

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter

Well I'll be buggered, i didnt know you had to ask to use the logo

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've yet to send Peter an invoice for the saving lol

The Maggotdrowning logo is trademarked and copyrighted however I have given Seatbox UK and Custom Seatbox Seats permission to use it should anyone ask for it to be copied onto a replacement seat, or seat back like Markywhizz had done.