The Saga of Mugger's Rive D36.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Will one of you two give me full chapter and verse on the squirrel stuffing please.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
We've already had a satisfied polar bear so I suppose a squirrel would seem a bit tame. Mind you, as it will be set oop norf there could be a scene, set to the soundtrack of duelling banjos, where Morris and Sinead produce a morrel which goes on to savage @ukzero1 and takes his nightscope as a caplamp.my imagination is now in overload.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
We've already had a satisfied polar bear so I suppose a squirrel would seem a bit tame. Mind you, as it will be set oop norf there could be a scene, set to the soundtrack of duelling banjos, where Morris and Sinead produce a morrel which goes on to savage @ukzero1 and takes his nightscope as a caplamp.my imagination is now in overload.
It started when @Total starred in the Masked Dancer as a Squirrel, and he has fancied them ever since.
I don't think he has forgiven me for beating him in the last drowners match tale. Nearly every thread going he has to hijack with the sinking pole float that I lent out.