The Saga of Mugger's Rive D36.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
My favourite was the platforms tuff box but, unfortunately, rats ate it.
I've still got my Platt-Forms Series 3 Tuff Box, apart from the seat it's all aluminium, How the hell did rats eat yours? :oops:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I've still got my Platt-Forms Series 3 Tuff Box, apart from the seat it's all aluminium, How the hell did rats eat yours? :oops:
They ate the seat and anything that was plastic coated. I gave it to a young lad who was just starting up and wanted to do a refurb.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
To me a seatbox is a part of the armoury.
I want something that's functional, comfortable, not likely to collapse or slip on me (confidence), has the means to store what I need, on hand for when I want it, and not going to break the bank.

What I don't want is an expensive piece of manufactured furniture that's a billboard for the manufacturer and that I'm afraid to take my bum off in case someone nicks it

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
To me a seatbox is a part of the armoury.
I want something that's functional, comfortable, not likely to collapse or slip on me (confidence), has the means to store what I need, on hand for when I want it, and not going to break the bank.

What I don't want is an expensive piece of manufactured furniture that's a billboard for the manufacturer and that I'm afraid to take my bum off in case someone nicks it
So says the biggest tart in Christendom 😝😝😝

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Remembered to take a photo of the sticky grippers I have on my Rive.

Attachments

• Rive footplate guard 1.JPG
    Rive footplate guard 1.JPG
    296.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Rive footplate guard 2.JPG
    Rive footplate guard 2.JPG
    441.5 KB · Views: 17

Total

Site Supporter
Had to talk someone else into getting one as well so that a bit of discount could be negotiated. ;) I'm sure a photo may follow once he collects his.
You say you've organised two new seats Peter for a bit of discount?........ What is our Dave gonna do with a new seat with your details on it?:rolleyes::p:ROFLMAO: