The Sacked One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shang

The Evening Standard have said he'll continue to get his weekly wage until he starts a new job rather than receiving a lump sum payoff

DFL

Site Supporter
Loved the decoy hidden under hood leaving the Bridge yesterday as Jose quietly disappeared.

I agree with Spence that having a year out would do him the world of good and he can concentrate on his family which is so important to him but if the stories of declining a big pay off are to be believed then I suspect he's going to be back sooner than later.

Eric The Red

the way i see it if he goes to another club, it will be a one with the money to spend and in the top 4 of there league , if he went to any of the bottom 5 in the premier would you see them storm away up the table , i doubt it . he dosent need the money why not go to Hartlepool and take them to the premier , one of the greatest managers ever, started there .

spirit of abu

If he goes to Man Utd then Mata can get his passport ready on the day of his arrival, Im glad he has gone, he wasn't the Jose we had before, he became arrogant and spiteful and a simple whinger when it didn't go right for him, took it out on a lady Dr who all the players really took too (wouldn't you) and once that happened those players made life hell for him, anyone who thinks players cant get rid of a manager need to wake up.
I guess as Shearer said "he lost the dressing room" a polite way of saying you wont get any respect here, do one, the way they played on Saturday was rather tongue in cheek with Oscar turning it on from nothing to being his old self again, he left Willian looking lost for while, Costa is still a thug and Fabregas? we wont go there. Good luck if utd get Mourine but he is still a top manager as long as he loses his attitude. Just my thoughts and happy Xmas all Drowners, ABU

Last edited:

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Originally posted by shang

If the players deliberately dropped their performances then that's disgraceful behaviour as they're supposed to be professional !

Would that not be akin to match-fixing?

Regardless of the motivation - it not being money on this occasion.

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Originally posted by shang

The Evening Standard have said he'll continue to get his weekly wage until he starts a new job rather than receiving a lump sum payoff

That's my understanding of what usually happens.

bricky72

Site Supporter
it must be one of few jobs were get sacked get big pay off and walk into better paid job for basically failing at last job

DFL

Site Supporter
Originally posted by bricky72

it must be one of few jobs were get sacked get big pay off and walk into better paid job for basically failing at last job

Not quite, many CEOs of large corporate companies enjoy exactly the same and even if they don't get sacked still receive bonuses for failure.

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by bricky72

For a start hes had no pay off

DFL

Site Supporter
I tend not to read a lot of what the papers publish concerning football but occasionally along comes a piece worthy of attention.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/22/devil-and-jose-mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.