Great accompanying photo though. [:D]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34670192

Last edited:

shang

Wonder if JT is ready for management ?

The saviour of Chelsea !

[:D]

RUDDLES

I wonder if utd board brave enough to snap him up pronto. . And who do Chelsea appoint now .. can't see a better manager out there than Jose

DFL

Site Supporter
Originally posted by RUDDLES

I wonder if utd board brave enough to snap him up pronto. . And who do Chelsea appoint now .. can't see a better manager out there than Jose

Only one, Guus.

Totally gutted, for all his arrogance, madness and big ego I still maintain he's the best in the business but as history shows not over any great length of time. His ruthless pursuit of honours does seem beyond the capabilities of most players, the irony is, the team he most probably admires more than most at this present moment in time........Leicester.

SevernTraveller

Pep maybe leaving Bayern so Jose to go there?
Would appeal to him ,success in another country

United would be appealing but Jose only seems to want to go to the winning clubs

shang

I wonder if clubs will be put off Mourinho after some of this seasons utterances.. I think he brings a lot of bad press to his clubs and think many owners will not want to go near him because of it.

Didn't we all start somewhat liking Chelsea with Ancelotti and DiMatteo ?

DFL

Site Supporter
Originally posted by shang

I wonder if clubs will be put off Mourinho after some of this seasons utterances.. I think he brings a lot of bad press to his clubs and think many owners will not want to go near him because of it.

Didn't we all start somewhat liking Chelsea with Ancelotti and DiMatteo ?

Sounds like you're saying owners have ethics and morals! Regardless of the negative baggage Jose will go onto win many more titles, can't think of many clubs that won't buy into that.

floatfisher44

Sky Sports tonight speculating that now manager gone, the Doctor may well be returning despite there being legal issues from when she left still not being sorted yet.
Seems Jose is,despite being sacked,still liable for some of the legal issues.!
Will be interesting to watch developments in the days and weeks to come.

jukebox1

Be interesting to see who will take the reigns here going forward.
They seem to have sacked everyone bar Rafa.
I hope that Rogers or Moyesey goes there with Maureen going to Utd and Pep going to City or Maybe Arsenal if he wants a London club.
Cant wait to hear why he's actually left and whats happened as theres something major going down behind the scenes for them to have been performing like they have?

DFL

Site Supporter
Originally posted by jukebox1

Cant wait to hear why he's actually left and whats happened as theres something major going down behind the scenes for them to have been performing like they have?

You'll be in for a long wait. What's said and goes on in Romans empire rarely leaks out, to my knowledge no manager has spilt the beans since his reign, probably because they are pretty much in the dark themselves and payoffs will have them legally gagged for a considerable time.

I've always been of the opinion there was far more to Evagate than has been published so far, I'd be surprised if this wasn't one of the major factors behind Jose's departure.

It will eventually come from a player and no one would knows more than John Terry, I will be interested to see where his loyalty lays now.

shang

So who's top of the list of suspects for banging the Doctor ?

An early contender was ivanovic now people are saying it was hazard

[:0]

Northantslad

'Any indications?
It's interesting, when things are going well and Jose draws attention to himself, everyone, pundits included say he is being clever and taking the focus off the players. When things don't go well and he's up to his antics they aren't so complimentary.

Interesting to hear some pundits, including failed managers say it's the right decision to sack him, i disagree.

I reckon not getting tough with some of these players who are clearly unsettling the rest is the biggest mistake Chelsea will ever make, anyway, welcome Chelsea to the managerial merry go round, new manager every other year from now on and little success as a result.

floatfisher44

According to this mornings papers, some members of the first team squad had a lot to do with his departure.Allowed their performance to drop sufficient to cause him problems and them not
getting the results they should considering who/and the talent they have in the team.!

Comment in the paper " Next manager watch your back."

shang

If the players deliberately dropped their performances then that's disgraceful behaviour as they're supposed to be professional !

Anyways, Hiddink in charge - fresh from failing to get Holland to the Euros.... something about there being egos within the Dutch squad

Spenceuk99

I suppose the signs really were there.

He used to sound witty and sarcy....lately he's just sounded bitter and out of touch.

I reckon he needs a year off to get his head right before thinking about a big job again.

Status
Not open for further replies.