The Poledoctor @Derby

Philnun87

04C7CF95-AC9D-4D81-918E-11420B63AEBA.jpeg 3173E381-196C-496F-8A29-454D5EFD34AC.jpeg . Two beautiful, invisible black repairs on two number 6 sections from my Signature Pro 800’s, done by Gavin ?They we’re back with me in 4 days , £30 each, plus combined postage...Absolutely superb service ???well done
Sorry Chefster, this may sound like a really silly question but how did you go about posting the sections and did they sort return postage? Always had problems finding reliable services to post large items of tackle for repair etc. Any advice on the best companies to use would be much appreciated

repairs look great!!!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Sorry Chefster, this may sound like a really silly question but how did you go about posting the sections and did they sort return postage? Always had problems finding reliable services to post large items of tackle for repair etc. Any advice on the best companies to use would be much appreciated

repairs look great!!!
Hello mate , I have a few heavy duty cardboard tubes , packed them up in that with bubble wrap etc , and my local tackle shop posted them with their courier for me , cost me £12 👍..otherwise you have to arrange a special courier, as theyre too long for post office etc, then items are posted straight back to me

Philnun87

Hello mate , I have a few heavy duty cardboard tubes , packed them up in that with bubble wrap etc , and my local tackle shop posted them with their courier for me , cost me £12 👍..otherwise you have to arrange a special courier, as theyre too long for post office etc, then items are posted straight back to me
Cheers mate, really appreciate the info. I need to start saving the cardboard tubes that you get with new rods!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Cheers mate, really appreciate the info. I need to start saving the cardboard tubes that you get with new rods!
I’ve got a few I always keep , in case I need to send sections, you get them back 👍I think you can get some from carpet shops