The Point of Deads

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
There is a point,

Though Im afraid I cannot give an exact quantification of how long it takes to reach this point

In that your using dead maggots as feed,

now, I freeze em dead to kill them, and whether this has an effect on that point, the point of the thread that is

That deads become "Sticky" That is they have reached the point

The point of the thread that is

Where they can be pinched out and rolled into loose balls

being at the point of when you have done the above, you may cast that ball...... the ball of what would have been loose feed until the deads reached the point,

Far further and with considerably more accuracy towards your floating indicator or even over to where a weighted line lies

not only the above, but when that point is reached, and they are loosed at whatever point your aiming at, they sink as a loose ball, a cluster like, drifting down throiugh the depths

Now you've read this far, so you must be interested in that point too,

;)

emmaemma

Site Supporter
At what point does the ball break up sinking through the depths, or does make it to the bottom, intact, and then break up?.......:unsure:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
There is a point,

Though Im afraid I cannot give an exact quantification of how long it takes to reach this point

In that your using dead maggots as feed,

now, I freeze em dead to kill them, and whether this has an effect on that point, the point of the thread that is

That deads become "Sticky" That is they have reached the point

The point of the thread that is

Where they can be pinched out and rolled into loose balls

being at the point of when you have done the above, you may cast that ball...... the ball of what would have been loose feed until the deads reached the point,

Far further and with considerably more accuracy towards your floating indicator or even over to where a weighted line lies

not only the above, but when that point is reached, and they are loosed at whatever point your aiming at, they sink as a loose ball, a cluster like, drifting down throiugh the depths

Now you've read this far, so you must be interested in that point too,

;)
Sounds about right to me ,iz yer round i think , il call a taxi

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
To quote The Pointed Man in Harry Nilsson's The Point "A point in every direction is no point at all.".

dave brittain 1

Superb bait for wary carp and skimmers when used in conjunction with groundbait, however I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought - - -!
It's a public forum so I'll keep that to myself but those in the know, know exactly what I mean :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CarpCatcher86

I'm sure someone on this forum said dead maggots are good to use as loose feed, hook bait and mixed in to groundbait because they don't wriggle in to the silt/mud on the lake bed before fish have the chance to eat them.