The pleauge

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
I got covid. I had symtoms on friday, and tested positive on saturday morning. All due to my girlfriend, who tested positiv on thursday. By then we had shared everything since thirsday. I have a slight a slight fever, I am tired, I sleep a lot and I have a slightly dizzy. And I have funny visits to the loo. The coughting and the snott stopped yesterday. I have three pfizer jabs, and have reported the positive selftest. I will be subject to a PCR test within two days. If the PCR test if positive, it will be registred on my corona passport.

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
So many people just getting 'heavy cold' type symptoms now. Is that it, have we finally ripped the head off of covid and squeezed its innards out?
Speedy recovery Harvey👍

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
It looks like gastrointestinal (GI) problems — such as diarrhea, stomach pains, feeling sick and losing your appetite or skipping meals — can all be symptoms of COVID-19.

PJ Rothwell

I had Covid in the last week, started last Sunday, had zero appetite, slept for two days than started to feel much better. Still low on energy, but feeling much better. All the best, hope you get back to normal quickly, take care buddy.