The piece of tackle not invented yet...

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
There might even already be one of these but a floating catapult would be great as I have lost count of the catapults that I have dropped into the water over the years only to see them sink like a stone
Drill a hole in the handle, short length of twine, bottle cork. Voila!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
myself Id like a bubble tent

something that you could erect above your box-seat-peg that kept you warm or cool depending on the season, and kept the rain off yet didnt get in the way like a brolley does

maybe a pnuematic type heater pump that threw a powerful cone of air above you
There you go Mick. Umbrella for the rain and the young lady to keep you warm. 👍 4E67AF6B-ECB7-4152-97D5-596E4B8B3739.png

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Now my near vision eyesight is deteriorating and l hate wearing glasses, a little pop up magnifying glass that attaches to your sidetray for hooking maggots, putting shot on and tying knots etc

squimp

Site Supporter
I’ve got a lovely set of Topper Haskins wooden handled bread punches.

I thought the wood would make them float - until I dropped one in the river last week.

Luckily I managed to fish it out - but I need to add a foam sleeve or just be more careful in future

JLK

A pole float that has a bristle you can turn on like a lightbulb so you can still see it on those days where the lighting changes or when you are fishing opposite buildings that cast an awful mass of colour onto the water. 😎

Robwooly

A centrepin with gearing and a handle similar to an open faced reel so that you can pay out line like a pin but can reel in small fish without batting

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
a hook pattern that is as lights as a kamasan B512 but as strong as a drennan carbon feeder (even I don't need super spade)

oh - and doesn't blunt either.

not asking too much is it?