The old Forums??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Where have the old forums gone. They were good reading and now i cant find them. Apart from that everything looking good :)

Frank

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whoops sorry about that Frank, I overlooked that. The old forums contained over 130 posts which were full of info but was also causing us a bit of a headache trying to manage them. They also didn't give you the option of receiving an e-mail to tell you that someone had replied to your post. These ones do.

Unlike other boards the doings behind this one allows you not only to receive e-mails to let you know that someone has replied to your post, they also allow you to receive notification that somebody has posted to either a Category, a Forum within a category or just a reply to a topic that is within one.
On the pages you will see 'Subscribe to ...'either 'Category'or 'Forum' or 'Topic' if you click on an option you will then receive a notification that a post has been made.
You can also manage your subscriptions with the 'Manage your subcriptions' link on the top right of the main page.
Try it and see

Anyway, getting back to your question, I'll include a link to them on the homepage but in the meantime here you go: www.maggotdrowning.com/disc4_toc.htm

Regards, Dave ><@> ><@>

Status
Not open for further replies.