The old Forums??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Where have the old forums gone. They were good reading and now i cant find them. Apart from that everything looking good :)

Frank

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whoops sorry about that Frank, I overlooked that. The old forums contained over 130 posts which were full of info but was also causing us a bit of a headache trying to manage them. They also didn't give you the option of receiving an e-mail to tell you that someone had replied to your post. These ones do.

Unlike other boards the doings behind this one allows you not only to receive e-mails to let you know that someone has replied to your post, they also allow you to receive notification that somebody has posted to either a Category, a Forum within a category or just a reply to a topic that is within one.
On the pages you will see 'Subscribe to ...'either 'Category'or 'Forum' or 'Topic' if you click on an option you will then receive a notification that a post has been made.
You can also manage your subscriptions with the 'Manage your subcriptions' link on the top right of the main page.
Try it and see icon_smile.gif

Anyway, getting back to your question, I'll include a link to them on the homepage but in the meantime here you go: www.maggotdrowning.com/disc4_toc.htm icon_smile_big.gif

Regards, Dave ><@> ><@>

Status
Not open for further replies.