The Northern Fish-in Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Last year we held a charity fish-in at Elvington Lake, nr York and with the help of many sponsors we managed to raise 5,437.15 for Macmillan Cancer Relief

This year we are to hold a second event over the weekend of 2-3rd August and this time the beneficiaries are Macmillan Cancer Relief and the British Disabled Angling Association

Further details on how you can help us can be found HERE

Please support our supporters by paying them a visit: CLICK HERE

More companies will be added shortly so please check back soon

Dave Datafile2.gif

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Nice one Dave, I have been sorting out my tackle found a spair rod used once mint condition, I would like to donate it for charity would that be ok, Could be part of you're raffles as a prize? The Rod I have is a "Browning Bob Nudd super club 13 foot match" What about it Dave?

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

TINY

Tiny
I`m sure it will be greatfully received Barrie[;)]Just don`t let Norm or Haydn find out coz they`ll rig the prize draw.lol[:D][:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Barrie,

If Dave cannot use a used once/second hand rod for the Northern Fish-In, I know a couple of charities who could.

One is Skylarks, which Teepee and I will be helping out in September, which is organised by Big Brian. They are slways on the lookout for gear. In fact as you live in the Midlands why not make a trip to Nottingham for a day and help out. I promise you, you will enjoy it, and get the bug. If you want to donate it, let me know you addressr and I will pick up any gear you want to donate on my way to Skylarks on September 13th.

Also Joe32 was looking for assistance with tackle.

Geoff
Datafile3.asp

True friends are like good books. You don't always use
them but you know where they are when you need them.

Fishing Venues UK

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Ok Geoff I will see what Dave says first, After all I did offer Dave first, If Norm or Haydn want it then charge them 40 a ticket each Dave, If they dont like the Idea I will get angry and turn green so they better watch out.[:D] You're welcome to it Geoff if Dave dont want it. And yes I would love to help out at Nottingham, I will see what else I can dig out I dont use In the mean while. [;)]

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
Barrie, yes I would love the rod, mine are getting worse for wear....too much strain catching big Pike on them...LOL... I intend getting a few raffle tickets.....so here`s hoping. By the way that flashing Barbel does my eyes in.....LOL

Datafile4.asp

Haydn.
Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Last edited:

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
I supose being you're a Pike man Haydn I will let you of this time The flashing Barbel is actually a Carp LOL

The rod I am offering is no good for pike its a match rod.

I see you changed you're picture looks better dont it mate[;)]

Datafile4.asp

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Barrie,

I nearly missed this one as I've been a bit busy of late.
Thanks for the offer of the rod which I would have snapped your hand off for [:)], the only problem now though is the time as I'll need to haveit delivered for the first thing in the morning otherwise it won't be at Elvington in time unless someone is willing to bring it along

If it's alright by you can you please let Geoff have it as it will benefit Skylarks equally as much (if not more), cheers [:)]

<isn't a barbel part of the carp family?>

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.