THE NICK CLARK MEMORIAL MATCH 2021.

Added to Calendar: 03/07/21

steak

Left hand drawer
THE NICK CLARK MEMORIAL MATCH 2021.

Morning all,

Seeing as the snow has stopped me working today, I might as well get the ball rolling for the Nick Clark Memorial Match 2021.
This year is our 10th match and would love to make this an extra special event.
We have both Laurels and Willows lakes at Lindholme booked for Saturday 3rd. July, and this gives us a combined 75 pegs available.

Hopefully we will be “COVID free” by then, and we can run our usual style event with bbq and presentation/raffle.
If not, and assuming match fishing is allowed by then, we will run the match along the same lines as the
2020 event.

A couple of things arising from the COVID situation will remain, as these make things better on the day.
These will include, payments made by PayPal/bank transfer prior to the match, and the draw to be held live the night before the match.
Qualification for the match remains the same, in that each angler needs to raise a minimum of £25 sponsor money, and I hope to be able to provide a prize for whoever raises the most money 1f44d.png

Deposits are £8.50 per angler, and need to be paid to http://PayPal.me/SteveAkal or message me for bank transfer details.
I am ready to start taking names and deposits now, so as soon as you are ready, send me your deposit and email address for correspondence 1f44d.png

Any queries at all, please message me here.
Stay safe and see you in July 1f44d.png