The NFA's new website.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

Have you had a look at the NFA's new website yet?

At the moment you have to register to log-on to use it but it is free and when doing so one of the first articles you come across is one by a Fred Davis.

I have take the liberty of copying a part of the article and if you'd like to read more then you'll have to read it on their site (just so that I don't upset anyone
).

Here is the bit that I copied:

A QUESTION OF PERSPECTIVE AND BAD COMMUNICATION?

In a recent discussion with Keith Arthur about the NFA he sugested that all anglers should give up the lottery and donate that money to the NFA, My reaction was that it would be a waste of money, why? well if you ask the average angler they will tell you that the NFA is an elitist organisation,concerned only with the nationals and england representative sides, the NFA also panders to the trade,it is an antiquated organisation that is in need of modernisation and does not represent the ordinary angler, some anglers also referred to it as being run by club officials, by a bunch of amateurs,In actual fact the NFA are well known for shooting themselves in the foot look at the Essex county debarkle, more recently the disabled qualifier where anglers compeating for an england place were able to overhear NFA officials say that the team was virtually already decided, Malc Doyle was so incensed he wrote a letter to the angling press which was well publicised.....

Looks like someone listened Malc,

The rest of the article can be read on their site which is here: http://www.nfadirect.com/

Dave

G

Nice one Malc, some one was listening you mate, shame it wasnt the powers that be.

sisyphus_e0.gif
i'm going to bait up
Andy

phil

There's a kid writing on one of the forums wanting to know how to get adults from his club into professional coaching, caqn anyone help??

MALC

Just after the new NFA website came active i posted a copy of my complaint on their BB and thought that maybe i would get a response from them on there (even them deleting the post would have at least ment the had looked at it).

But no one from the NFA have replied to either my original complaints or via their BB.
The only person to reply was "a close friend" of the unknown coach.

So as both Dave and Andy have said people have read my comments but sadly the powers within the NFA seem to think that comments by the likes of myself are not worth bothering about witch is pretty much how i feel regards the NFA.

The thread i started on their BB can be found if you follow the link below
HERE

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com
spudnikcoinflip.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave,
Maybe it's me ,but i can't find the rest of the article anywhere?

Peter.
Datafile2.asp

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Here you go Peter -

http://www.nfadirect.com/feed/fred_davis.php?page=fred_davis

LOL, For a site that expects you to have to register and log in with a password and username, their security is a little weak

Regards, Dave

MALC

LOL Dave just like their attitude

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com
spudnikcoinflip.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks RED BLEEDER
thumbsup.gif