The new with Leeds Premiership

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I wonder if any pundits think Tottenham only won because of their covid rest on Wednesday

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
All teams will have worked out that you will attack and top teams have good enough players to punish you. You will get enough points to stay up but may need a rethink next season.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Im happy where we are after the Xmas new Year, Derby and Fat Frank at Chelsea unhappy makes me More Happy 200 million :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Blunts manager looking more of a Muppet than Any of Leeds united as well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Happy Days. If we stay up we Build and Challenge, if we go Down we go again.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Hope Leeds don't change their style, been a breath of fresh air. If enough take note, it will become fashionable again to play a bit more open, if, and yes i know a big if, Leeds can justify it with a decent outcome. I certainly don't think they will get relegated playing in the cavalier style that they do.

I know one thing, they have pleased a lot of people and i reckon they will get more plaudits for how they play and a top half finish, than potentially the team that wins the league.

davylad

I've no love for Leeds, but they've no chance of going down. They're more likely to go the other way, no matter how other managers work them out.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Hope it's not the Leeds love in thread or i'm out........
This bit of the thread does represent what many of us are about though and more generally in our appreciation of triers, which Leed's are, not in a patronising way (trying and getting nowhere) but in that people can see and appreciate they are trying to play the game right. Right for many and of certain ages is playing the game by trying to score rather than emphasis on stopping the opposition scoring.

The beauty of people singing from the same sheet, disliking other teams is a right we all reserve, but being able to credit where it's due is vital in being in touch with the game and not getting letting dislike blur reality.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I cant say i didnt see that Coming i honestly cant, well done Crawley ya deserve yer Celebrations and Result. Leeds United hang yer heads in Shame No excuse.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
It's been a great weekend for the FA cup and just a shame some of the fans couldn't have attended something that would have been special to them.

Casilas has gone from one of the world's best to WTF (must be a Spanish goalie thing)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
It's been a great weekend for the FA cup and just a shame some of the fans couldn't have attended something that would have been special to them.

Casilas has gone from one of the world's best to WTF (must be a Spanish goalie thing)
Ya can bet yer arse though we Let him go he will be World Class.

H T B

Site Supporter
During the game:-
Jonathan Pearce “ thick freezing fog earlier, thought the game could be in doubt”

martin Keown “ you have to give the grounds man credit for getting the game on” 🤔

Wise Owl

Account Locked
During the game:-
Jonathan Pearce “ thick freezing fog earlier, thought the game could be in doubt”

martin Keown “ you have to give the grounds man credit for getting the game on” 🤔
Was outside Elland Road at 7 this morning all lit up with the Heat pans, we are having a new pitch laid. Looked Great even made the Sky above look Orange.