The new with Leeds Premiership

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Just Spoken to my Good mate Man U Mick, funny the Tossa wont answer his Phone Usually :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hes Happy in Mablethorpe Bless him (y)

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Great game. End to end with lots of energy from both teams. I never tire of watching Leeds, they never give up, never say die attitude, always positive full of beans and always looking to attack. It's always a good watch which leaves me exhausted....... :love:

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Great game. End to end with lots of energy from both teams. I never tire of watching Leeds, they never give up, never say die attitude, always positive full of beans and always looking to attack. It's always a good watch which leaves me exhausted....... :love:
Got to agree with that,what a change from normal Premiership games.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Leeds are doing brilliant ,they will bounce back ,its a long old season

Mate with what we been through the last 20 years this is a walk in the park 👍as all on here know I love my team and will back em till death, and as Walshy said as long as they put in a shift I’m happy 👍 LUFC we go again 😘

Not Now Kato

Site Supporter
Mate with what we been through the last 20 years this is a walk in the park 👍as all on here know I love my team and will back em till death, and as Walshy said as long as they put in a shift I’m happy 👍 LUFC we go again 😘

Oh come on, be fair, you got to Wembury at least once in that time, that must have been a highlight ;)

fRLgFlK.jpg

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Like having a season Ticket at Leeds again with all the times we on the Telly (y)(y)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Very happy with that Performance, score, and Clean sheet (y) (y) (y) LUFC we go again (y)

H T B

Site Supporter
Leeds are masterminding their own downfall.
Considering Bielsa is supposed to be revered all over the world (so they say, although I’d never heard of him before the Leeds job) the Leeds defending is flipping naive.