The new with Leeds Premiership

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Tragic loss,he was a revelation at Bramall Lane,Franny Lee was a lot better footballer than he was a boxer,I counted six punches and he didn't connect with one :D,God only knows how some of todays players would have coped back then.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Aston Villa believe 25-year-old England midfielder Jack Grealish, who has been linked with Manchester City, is worth at least £100m

You reckon Leeds will be in for him Wise Owl :D

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I hope not mate, I can’t stand the cheating little dramatic bstard and we already have a Koch playing for us ?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good win for Frank Lampard's Chelsea tonight. :upthumb:

A match reviving the rivalry that has been missing for too long, it brought some great memories flooding back for me as a Chelsea fan and I'm of an age to remember the 1970 Cup Final and replay. Sprake, Madeley, Cooper, Giles, Charlton, Jones, Lorimer, "Sniffer",Giles, Gray, Bremner amongst others in the Revie team taking on Sexton's Blues.....Bonetti, Webb, McCreadie, Harris, Dempsey, Hollins, Houseman, Baldwin, Cooke, Hutchinson and Osgood, Two hard as nails teams dishing out as good as they got, no quarter asked or given. Revie built an awesome team but it's probably fair to say that they were despised by all but their own fans.

However I have to say that I find myself liking Bielsa and the way he has this present Leeds team playing his brand of high tempo football and though I'm not sure it can be sustained for a full Premiership season, I'm sure the present Leeds fans love it. They will be safe as houses come the end of the season that's for sure.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Even after being awarded a Dodgy re Take Penalty we couldnt get a Result :eek: