The new with Leeds Premiership

Blanks

Site Supporter
In my opinion Leeds were lucky against the scousers, the first goal was excellent although TAA should have done better, second and third were defensive mistakes which are unlikely to be repeated.
Conceding three at home to Fulham will be worrying to Bielsa and will need to sacrifice something going forward to sure up the defence but otherwise nice to see Leeds back in the top flight, I would say mid table will be a result this year.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Doing very well so far and although very early days I am seeing Sheff & Albion in real trouble.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Very surprised how well you have started and especially Bamford scoring a few - let's hope it continues and you can be in a decent position by Christmas.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I don't think we deserved that today,a draw would have been fair after a good game,looking at out upcoming fixtures we'll be lucky to get a point before November !

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Im just glad we won without the help of VAR like Liverpool and Man United do ;)

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Dave enjoy these times mate, it’s be a long wait, but as the saying goes. Everything comes to him who...........

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Dave enjoy these times mate, it’s be a long wait, but as the saying goes. Everything comes to him who........... Dont tek owt for Granted.

Ya know me mate win loose im loud and Proud, they have been a big part of my Life, sometimes My comfort sometimes my Pain, But as the song says Untill the world stops Going Round (y)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I just want one more Chance to Watch em in a Big game Abroad again, Like a last Tango in Paris thing (y)(y)