The new with Leeds Premiership

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
Well were back, whether we stay is another thing. Our first match is at home to the Geordies, Why aye man ;) Good luck all on yers hope we can do a Sheff United and prove our worth (y)(y)
Don't bother going to stand outside mate as it will be very quiet. Your away at Liverpool ;)

shang

Let's hope the scousers are still suffering a victory hangover

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Well were back, whether we stay is another thing. Our first match is at home to the Geordies, Why aye man ;) Good luck all on yers hope we can do a Sheff United and prove our worth (y)(y)
Third match you're at Bramall Lane W/O,there used to be some rare old battles when we met in the seventies,the on field action was pretty savage as well. ;) ;)

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
How many clubs are going to fold with no crowds allowed?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
How many clubs are going to fold with no crowds allowed?
Be a few that’s for sure, I remember years back Leeds did a bond scheme think it was pay 500 nicker and get a hundred off yer season tickets for the next seven year. That might be an option til things straighten out 👍👍

Whisker

Site Supporter
My memory ain't exactly what it used to be, but I also remember that goal very well... top drawer!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
My memory ain't exactly what it used to be, but I also remember that goal very well... top drawer!
I remember getting back into Town and going into the 3 legs pub and they were all chanting Yeboah all night.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I see Leeds are splashing the cash W/O,Rodrigo from Valencia for 26 Million (ex Bolton Wanderer isn't he) :p:p

I see we are on Sky when we play you at the Lane,looking forward to it.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I see Leeds are splashing the cash W/O,Rodrigo from Valencia for 26 Million (ex Bolton Wanderer isn't he) :p:p

I see we are on Sky when we play you at the Lane,looking forward to it.
Yeah mate should be a great game, used to love the trips to Sheffield nice and near and plenty of action if ya wanted it ;);)

2 in the same day an all we got a defender called Cock Koch :p:p

spudnudd

Good game to watch Leeds fast up front but their defence are going to cost them in the premiership they got carved up but bad finishing by Liverpool kept them in the game.Some of the headed clearances by Leads went straight to a Liverpool player outside the box and the holding of the ball near their goal was very dodgy at times i'm sure they will improve as the season carries on.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
They certainly gave Liverpool a fright and I think there will be alarm bells ringing in every premiership club after that display. Welcome back Leeds United !

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Looks like there's going to be no shortage of exitement at Elland Road this season W/O !

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
They are gonna need to defend better, they aren't gonna out score the better teams every week.