Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS......
LEEDS UNITED ARE FINED £200 FOR
MAKING AN UNNECESSARY JOURNEY
DURING LOCKDOWN.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Well if we carry on like this we wont have missed owt, we can start back with the Fans in the Championship :rolleyes:

62tucker

Site Supporter
Great. Another team below us with a win
Newcastle end up below Leeds so don’t worry

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Boys as you all know i am willing to take the Peas as well as give it, we are not lets say Prem league ready, not far off and i still think we might scrape the resuts to stay and build, but hey if not we go again, Leeds born Leeds Bred drink your beer and good in Bed ;);):whistle:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Boys as you all know i am willing to take the Peas as well as give it, we are not lets say Prem league ready, not far off and i still think we might scrape the resuts to stay and build, but hey if not we go again, Leeds born Leeds Bred drink your beer and good in Bed ;);):whistle:
Villa were bad last year and have done quite well this year, im a blue nose but have really enjoyed Leeds style of play ,they are a breath of fresh air and exciting to watch ,i hope they sort it out and stay up

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Heard a rumour concerning banning goal scoring celebrations..

Leeds players wanted to know what they were.

Leeds players are banned from keeping dogs because the dont know how to hold onto a lead.

H T B

Site Supporter
Did us good n proper 🥵
Oh well, move on to the next game.
Plenty more twists and turns to come this season

Wise Owl

Account Locked
If we stay up and get the Fans back i can see us Challenging, we have had a boost of cash from America and have now Assets that aint getting sold, if we can rid the Tag of Feeder club and build on our Good Players and maybe get a few more in i can see even Better times ahead.

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
What a game by Leeds & deserved winners of a great game of Football.
Leeds are very lucky to have Marcelo & I hope he stays with you long term with Success on the way.
I wonder if Bielsa could come down to take a Spurs training session and give our players some encouragement to play some Football again!
I watched the Brighton game. They deserved to win but we were abject.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Looks like Leeds struggle again. Great result for Villa. If Wise has been around, I’m sure he would have taken that result on the chin.
Thoughts go out to Peter Lorimore and Gordon McQueen🙏

62tucker

Site Supporter
Looks like Leeds struggle again. Great result for Villa. If Wise has been around, I’m sure he would have taken that result on the chin.
Thoughts go out to Peter Lorimore and Gordon McQueen🙏
Did you see or hear about the interview with jonjo shelvey about when Newcastle played Leeds. He said to a Leeds player to stand still and he’s running around like a headless chicken. Leeds player replied. If we stand still for to long it’s all monitored and we get a bollocking.