The new with Leeds Premiership

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well were back, whether we stay is another thing. Our first match is at home to the Geordies, Why aye man ;) Good luck all on yers hope we can do a Sheff United and prove our worth (y)(y)

Fayes Dad

Dave T
Site Supporter
I think Leeds will be ok and stay in the premiership but what do I know I support THE ARSENAL!
Saw some tasty games against Leeds at Highbury.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Is Bamford still going to be main striker. 😬
Heard on radio a few premier league players Going to have to self isolate for 2 weeks after holidays and miss part of pre season. 🤷‍♂️

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I think Leeds will be ok and stay in the premiership but what do I know I support THE ARSENAL!
Saw some tasty games against Leeds at Highbury.
Me too Dave mate 👍you’ve got Man United as yer first game I think 😱

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Without fans you could struggle. With the vocal support and intimidation of a full Elland Road you should be fine.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
A lot of Irish people have a soft spot for Leeds and want them to do well. I think it goes back to the Johnny Giles time and later because of Jack Charlton !

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
A lot of Irish people have a soft spot for Leeds and want them to do well. I think it goes back to the Johnny Giles time and later because of Jack Charlton !
I remember 30 or so years back meeting up with what then we knew as the Paddy whites, they used to come over for the big games, last time I was in their company was when we got scalped by Donny in the play off final 😢😢

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I remember 30 or so years back meeting up with what then we knew as the Paddy whites, they used to come over for the big games, last time I was in their company was when we got scalped by Donny in the play off final 😢😢
If you called them that now, you would be accused of double racism ! :LOL: :LOL:

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Well were back, whether we stay is another thing. Our first match is at home to the Geordies, Why aye man ;) Good luck all on yers hope we can do a Sheff United and prove our worth (y)(y)
[/QUO
Hope you're right W/O,although you can't believe they will be as good as the Blades ;) ;) ,hopefully the crowds will be back when we play each other,full house both grounds.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Don’t know what you’ve been drinking Dave, but what fixtures are you going on about pal🥴

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Allegedly ;) ;)
  • Brighton vs Sheffield United
  • Chelsea vs Southampton
  • Everton vs Fulham
  • Leeds United vs Newcastle United
  • Man City vs Crystal Palace
  • Manchester United vs Arsenal
  • Tottenham vs Aston Villa
  • West Brom vs Burnley
  • West Ham vs Liverpool
  • Wolves vs Leicester

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Well never in my life time have Utd and city played at home on any given start of the season

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
It was reported that these might not be real, if they are then Utd v Arsenal would be moved to Sunday. One them would have to play 2 games home/away otherwise they would be both at home on same weekends through the season.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
It would be a 1st both teams at home. Don’t think Greater M/Cr Police would to happy

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
See you were bang on Dave with the fixtures. Must be down to you not playing with the big boys for such a longtime that your head went all dizzy😂😂😂

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Tricky start

Crystal Palace v Southampton (12 Sep)
Fulham v Arsenal (12 Sep)
Liverpool v Leeds United (12 Sep)
Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (12 Sep)
West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City (12 Sep)
West Ham United v Newcastle United (12 Sep)
Brighton v Chelsea (14 Sep)
Sheffield United v Wolves (14 Sep)
Burnley v Manchester United (later date)
Manchester City v Aston Villa (later date)