The New Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB56

Isn't it funny a majestrate is facing disciplinary action over asking a muslim women to remove her veil then wham the country is on another high security alert after the finding of two unexploded car bombs.

I wonder if the two are related.

Regards

John

midge99

Read the other thread on this but as people were egnoring yours I decided to reply so your not left out.

I don't blame the bloke these people are taking this beoynd a joke, they have to cover their heads but not their whole bloody face I think in this current climate this dress should be banned.

Benji

Account Locked
They want to be covered head to foot, can they please try a body bag for size [:D]

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
Read the story myself, and i would have made her remove the rag from her face, its ridiculous, if i go to the court with a balaclava on do you think i'd be made to remove it? of course i would, and quite right too.

chris w

pc problem solver
what annoys me more than anything is the double standards those people have if we go to their country then our woman have to abide by their culture i.e make sure their heads and their ankles are covered.
our man are not allowed to participate in having a beer or two.

yet they come to our country and live by their ways not ours i think its time that they were all deported

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
If they want to live here, they should speak English and adapt to our way of living, otherwise stay put in their own countries.

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
They should only be allowed to enter
Our Country, on our terms and conditions, [^]
afterall its they who want to come here
and at the end of the day its supposed to
be the UK. not mecca etc. [:(]

If immigrants do not wish to comply then in
my veiw they should be sent back from where
they came from,
which raises the question of, why did they want to come
in the first place. [?]

The problem is none of our MP's have had the backbone
to implement or take action with this state of affairs.

We would have to adopt there way of life and live
under there jurisdiction in there country,
and show respect for there rules and regulations
so the same should apply in ours. [^]

Harry.

gibby

The French have the right aproach, do and wear what you like in your own home, but in the public realm, you abide by French cultural norms. I bet that's why immigrants want to sneak through the Channel Tunnel to come here and not stay in France

hempy

Alan
[quote ) which raises the question of, why did they want to come
in the first place. [?]
[/quote]

Social security, national health, housing benefits, to name but a few

Last edited:

JB56

Originally posted by hempy

[quote ) which raises the question of, why did they want to come
in the first place. [?]

Social security, national health, housing benefits, to name but a few
[/quote]

You've got it in three there Hempy their own country's don't provide these services do they.

Ady

Formerly Adymon
What annoys me, is all these PC people, are oblivious to our arguments. I don't particularly dislike people from other cultures, its the special treatment and such they get, and the punishment we face for minor offences towards them, that get on me wick. If they can be called offences at all (For example, being asked to remove the head dressings the women wear)

Im all for supporting people that come to our country but when certain totally non-offensive words get banned from use and stuff like that, it just makes you think...whats happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.