The new petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangrojack

as some may no the old peteition regarding fish thefts was thrown out so itwas re-written as put forward again.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/fishremoval/

Thom

they'll pull anything that is even partially discriminative towards anyone other than the british white culture. sorry to put it that way but it's true, we are the only group of people void from anti-discrimination laws when it comes down to a matter like this where different cultures are concerned.

Hatman

Drawbag ace
Bummer, I had a choice of new versions that would have given a clearer message and not been offensive IMHO. I don't think the new version gets across the need for a national law that supports the environmentally friendly/conservationist credentials of us utterley wonderful fisherpersons.

mangrojack

metal i totally agree with you, if it is a white saying something to another culture we are pulled but nothing happens when the tides are turned

me

signed again until be goverment pulls it again as they cant deal with it and blame it on some in polite postings being made instead

superflysy

Dont think there is one woman who has signed yet they may think that discrimatory...

Lid

Done - I did say last time that it was worded wrong. It was obvious really.

Hopefully this one is OK because this time I feel the wording is far too vague, especially the term 'unnecessary removal'. You could easily argue that catching and returning fish constitutes unnecessary removal!

Status
Not open for further replies.