the Most "unfairly treated person in the UK 2019"

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Id be happy if it were true. Once an actress always the actress. Ya made ya bed Princess lay in it.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I see Ant the forehead Macpartlane came second FFS talk about self inflicted and wanting sympathy, and that horrible Little Brat Thunderbird came in the top 5 :rolleyes:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I can think of many more worse off people than them Pampered, self obsessed, self centred selfish bstards.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
I can think of many more worse off people than them Pampered, self obsessed, self centred selfish bstards.
Exactly. Not the homeless, not those relying on foodbanks, not anyone falsely imprisoned, not those who have lost their jobs ... no ... the UK's most unfairly treated person is this spolit little insignificant royal parasite.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've very little sympathy for any celeb or wannabe celeb. They put themselves upon the pedestal, throw themselves into the limelight, and when it doesn't quite go to plan throw a hissy fit

Stansthirdboy

Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Exactly. Not the homeless, not those relying on foodbanks, not anyone falsely imprisoned, not those who have lost their jobs ... no ... the UK's most unfairly treated person is this spolit little insignificant royal parasite.

Dead right
But at least she knows how the Scottish votes turned out

Wise Owl

Account Locked
If ya want unfairly treated look at the Child abuse that was ignored, look at the Homeless Soldiers, look at the Pensioners who will freeze or starve to death, Unfairly Treated my Arse Meghan.