The Mookieman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del-J

' Victor '
I've just had a phone call from Mookie, the lad is out fishing his favourite stretch of the R. Tees. So far he has caught two chub, nothing much in this you might say, BUT he has pulled the muscles in his right arm. (Did it at work he said)[:D]. Becourse of this he is having to fish and strike left-handed. If any of you have had to fish with your "wrong hand" you will know that it is not easy.

He's a game lad that Mookie and I for one hope he empties the peg [^].

Del.

Not fishing? Then talk to your friends on MDs.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mookie, pulled the muscles in his arm at work!!

Excuse me but when did "Council employees" and "Work" go together in the same sentence.

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good OLD mookster.

Geoff

Those two went together about the same time as "honest" & "MP" [;)]

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Originally posted by Trogg

Good OLD mookster.

Geoff

Those two went together about the same time as "honest" & "MP" [;)]

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Alan, you nearly started me off again. Any bets that in the next two weeks the Labour government will bring Fox Hunting right to the front of the agenda to take our minds away from their dreadful record of keeping manifesto promises.

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

Last edited:
G

Oi you two i resemble that remark[;)][;)][;)][;)]

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Del-J

' Victor '
Sorry about that Geoff.[;)][;)] Mookies phrase not mine perhaps he should have said he did it at his place of employment [:D][:D].

He probably did it when he dropped his wallet. Or is that just council roofers? [:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Del.

mookie

mookie
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Hello lads --- Well the night was a bit poor, trying to strike with the wrong hand and reel in, got 5 tangles which is not reccommended at night fiddling round with a torch, an trying to thread line back through the eyes of the rod...== nightmare anyway wont post this time got 3 chub though biggest bout 2 an a half plus a wriggley .....daft thing though after midnight l coudnt get a sniff of a bite on nowt but mussels then ran out at 2.30am ....so l packed up and staggered along the bank with all the gear .....back to bed with my arm in total agony.....nevermind .....hey some council employees do actually graft for a living !!!!!! and l anit one of those leaning on the spade workers .....as l know you l will let you off this time[}:)][}:)].....but watch ye back !!!!!!! the mookster might be lurking !!!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Cheers lads and good luck for the trent fishin !!!! wish l was going....well someone has to show you what to do !!! all these pastie anglers amongst you all.....[:p][:p][:p][:p]

MOOK....[:D][:D][:D]

G

Can we not prohibit moaning pensioners on this site,,[;)][;)][;)].

Never happy always whinging about some thing,[:0][:0][:0]

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Del-J

' Victor '
What's up Andy was my comment a bit near the mark?[:p][:p][:p][:p]

Don't forget either that you will be an AOP as well before to long [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Del.

norm

mookie

muscles ehh mate lol

and you even took a torch (this time)
and a landing net

i also was wondering what you were really doing when you pulled a muscle

see ya later my smoggie mate

see yas later
norm

mookie

mookie
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Well its that old age condition lads arthritis thats grabbed me well as you all know l am 41 going on 50, but l still look younger than some of you lot < Hi Norm[:D]>.....

Good luck with the fishin this weekend lads.....

Cheers me dears....

MOOKSTER...

Status
Not open for further replies.