The mind of a 6 year old.

Team KDB

When my daughter was 3. We were walking home from nursery and an ambulance went past. She looked at me and said 'people die in ambulances' as she was only 3 I tried to reassure her but she got very upset with me. She went on to tell me that she died in an ambulance when she was a little boy, She was in a car crash with her dad but he couldn't get her out.
The next day she started talking about a man called Ben who used to come visit her every night. She said he had a poorly leg and used to wake her up to ask if she was ok. This went on for months until we moved house.
Frightened the s*** out if me.
Our niece was around the same age and she used to sit and play and have a conversation with a “little girl” in the corner of the living room in her home for 15/20 minutes at a time,which went on for months but of course not one of the adults could see the “little girl” 🤷‍♂️

John Step

Site Supporter
When my daughter was 3. We were walking home from nursery and an ambulance went past. She looked at me and said 'people die in ambulances' as she was only 3 I tried to reassure her but she got very upset with me. She went on to tell me that she died in an ambulance when she was a little boy, She was in a car crash with her dad but he couldn't get her out.
The next day she started talking about a man called Ben who used to come visit her every night. She said he had a poorly leg and used to wake her up to ask if she was ok. This went on for months until we moved house.
Frightened the s*** out if me.
Were there any of those medical/emergency/ambulance fly on the wall programmes on the box she could have overheard?