The MD'rs Face the Past

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Thank you for the brilliant comments folks, it makes it all worthwhile. I will write the next episode over the next few weeks.

georgie boy

Site Supporter
Disappointed,How did you know about my Baps?,they are bigger than Mrs GB,in fact i wear one of her bras, well that's my excuse.great story telling.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Sorry GB, I tried my best; I made you into the Charlie Bronson of the fishing world and gave you a wife like Jill Ireland [:D][:D][:D] you even hurt Trogg with a handshake. [:p][:p][:p]

georgie boy

Site Supporter
thats ok steve, anyone who knows me will be very surprised at my new found strength, they may make me take my own trolley to my peg, well that the problem with fame,due back in hospital next month so time to get in some training,hope to see you soon.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
After the last episode at the palace I decided to end the series, however I have several ideas for new story lines but I need a few new characters; any volunteers?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
And this is why the forum is the best fishing forum ever. Its members like Mr Spence that make it. Well done Dave and thank you very much for all your time and effort you put into that story. It is brilliant pal. 👍

Nicky Dodds

I must have read this loads of times previously but every time it pops back up to the top of the page you can't help but read it from start to finish every time. Mick you've a bit of reading to catch up on mate...

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Oh brilliant. I haven't read this one. I thought it was the Buckingham Palace one at first.
On me to do list when I get back from work. :upthumb:

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Cheers matey
There is one missing on the list mate, it is the very first one here's the link

If you are interested buddy, I wrote several stories, prior to this series, about my escapades with my mate Gren in the seventies and these stories seemed to be quite popular. Unfortunately, as I said in the last 'Drowners' story, when they were migrated to the new site a lot of the punctuation was lost and they can be quite difficult to read.