The Maggotdrowning Virtual Fishing Match - 8:00pm

davej

old hippy
Site Supporter
Not too bad for my first match, i wasn't quite last. Will bring my 6 dogs to the next one.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Not sure if he means he's bringing 3 bags of 2 dog groundbait (= 6 dogs), or if he means he's got 6 real dogs?
If he's got 6 real dogs, I'll look after them for him! :waving:

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Sorry had to rush off at the end so belated well ran Dave, well done Albert look forward to next one

JayBee

Site Supporter
Well, that was surreal, it made "Alice in Wonderland" look like a factual documentary!
A dog came on as a substitute angler and promptly won, Another angler snapped up on 10lb. line, with @Peter getting a last cast 4lb. roach, then the match organiser saying he had chosen a venue with no quality fish to make things fairer.

I came to the MD forum nearly 3 years ago, primarily to talk about and learn more about coarse fishing, also thinking there would be some therapeutic help for my borderline idiocy. Alas no, I spent 3hrs. last night in the online company of those who appeared to have forgotten to take their medication, my phone was going daft with a total of 475 alerts, Mrs JB thought my mutterings and curses were directed at her so went to bed early, my dog kept looking at me and shaking his head, my mouse suffered serious deformation and I needed some serious tranquilisation before going to bed!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks @Dave

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
As long as it occupied your mind and took you away from reality for a while - my work was done :headbang:
As a bank side spectator, I thought it could be televised next time. Great job. I'll join in next time as long as I get a peg where there are no trees behind me. ;)

davej

old hippy
Site Supporter
Not sure if he means he's bringing 3 bags of 2 dog groundbait (= 6 dogs), or if he means he's got 6 real dogs?
If he's got 6 real dogs, I'll look after them for him! :waving:
Yes we have 6 dogs they can play with Albert.

JayBee

Site Supporter
As a bank side spectator, I thought it could be televised next time. Great job. I'll join in next time as long as I get a peg where there are no trees behind me. ;)
Sorry, there is currently a close season for fluff flinging, as advocated by a deluded member!!

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
I enjoyed the match last night, didn’t get chance to say thanks as I had to get to bed ready for work this morning ? Good work Dave ????????

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Well, that was surreal, it made "Alice in Wonderland" look like a factual documentary!
A dog came on as a substitute angler and promptly won, Another angler snapped up on 10lb. line, with @Peter getting a last cast 4lb. roach, then the match organiser saying he had chosen a venue with no quality fish to make things fairer.

I came to the MD forum nearly 3 years ago, primarily to talk about and learn more about coarse fishing, also thinking there would be some therapeutic help for my borderline idiocy. Alas no, I spent 3hrs. last night in the online company of those who appeared to have forgotten to take their medication, my phone was going daft with a total of 475 alerts, Mrs JB thought my mutterings and curses were directed at her so went to bed early, my dog kept looking at me and shaking his head, my mouse suffered serious deformation and I needed some serious tranquilisation before going to bed!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks @Dave
Normal fishing session then.?