The Maggotdrowning Virtual Fishing Match - 8:00pm

JayBee

Site Supporter
What I could do is put a bigger stamp of fish in next time and we could just have F1's and F1's with a few lumps ;)
No!, No!, No!.Noooooooooooooooo!, just some good bream and some decent skimmers!

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Smaller fish means no one can run away with a big weight leaving it hard to catch up ;)

All mathematically calculated using the rule of Abbott :)
You could just multiply the figure in the square by 10 (or any fixed amount) That way catching up would be just the same as it is at the moment. The weight per round would then just be a total in the net rather than an individual fish if you wanted.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I don’t know how you managed to concentrate that intensely for two hours. No wonder you’re knackered.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You could just multiply the figure in the square by 10 (or any fixed amount) That way catching up would be just the same as it is at the moment. The weight per round would then just be a total in the net rather than an individual fish if you wanted.

The actual calculation I used to randomise the figures involved dividing by 10 as Excel doesn't like random decimals, so easy enough to just take out the divider ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've got a mike and webcam coming for another project so might tie it up with a future match and add a bit of Yorkshire commentary :D

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Dad,
I know you love me but I think it's time I stood on my own 4 paws.
For my birthday, could you put me one of these in the garden please,
all my love
Albert

1587361971492.png

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Dad,
I know you love me but I think it's time I stood on my own 4 paws.
For my birthday, could you put me one of these in the garden please,
all my love
Albert

1587361971492.png

Ive deleted that off his Account ;) although i might get him one of these for night fishing

1587362718023.png

Anglingman

Mr Ginster
Site Supporter
couldn't join last night but great to see so many involved. Well done Red leader great effort. Let me know if you run another. i'll get me name down !