The Maggotdrowning Competition Basics and your Prize Suggestions

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The Competitions are for your benefit as Registered Members of Maggotdrowning.com and our aim is to run one competition per month similar to a Bingo Card based on The National Lottery Bonus Ball, we may at times run two smaller value competitions in one month, but as it's new we'll see how it goes.

The cost to enter will be varied so we can make the competitions available to all budgets, and each will have a spending cap per member so the spirit of the competition is upheld and to stop anyone getting carried away.
As licenced competitions, there will be a minimum age limit of 18years and you will be required to reside within the United Kingdom in order to enter.

Our Aim: To provide a monthly prize draw for our members based upon the Bonus Ball numbers of The National Lottery
Prize value: Maximum Prize Value not to exceed £1,000 (on average we'll be aiming between £250 and £750 to keep entry costs reasonable)
Cost to enter: 1/59th of the Prize Value plus payment processing fees. (Non profit making)

That's the basics, the actual rules per competition will be posted to each individual competition.

Now over to you.... Please post below what you would like to see as Prizes. If you agree with something that someone else has already suggested please use the voting button to the side of their posts. Prizes can be anything from a single item to a bundle of items. We cannot offer Cash prizes although occasionally we may offer Gift Vouchers.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
His setup is always organised and everything to hand as it should be . Wish i could say the same about mine ,i get it nice sometimes 😁
You looked pretty organised on Saturday. The wind kept blowing my topkits all over the place. They didn’t stay on the roost for long.😃

Upvote 0

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
You looked pretty organised on Saturday. The wind kept blowing my topkits all over the place. They didn’t stay on the roost for long.😃
The roost i used is the Preston one ,you can clip the topkits in . Sometimes its better to lay them flat behind you on the ground if its really windy ,. I had loads of time to setup but most of my club matches are a bit of a rush ,about an hour to get setup ,not long enough for me lol

Upvote 0

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Nice hook tyer? Weight scales and sling? Just suggestions, I already have both.

Upvote 0