The Maggotdrowning Competition Basics and your Prize Suggestions

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The Competitions are for your benefit as Registered Members of Maggotdrowning.com and our aim is to run one competition per month similar to a Bingo Card based on The National Lottery Bonus Ball, we may at times run two smaller value competitions in one month, but as it's new we'll see how it goes.

The cost to enter will be varied so we can make the competitions available to all budgets, and each will have a spending cap per member so the spirit of the competition is upheld and to stop anyone getting carried away.
As licenced competitions, there will be a minimum age limit of 18years and you will be required to reside within the United Kingdom in order to enter.

Our Aim: To provide a monthly prize draw for our members based upon the Bonus Ball numbers of The National Lottery
Prize value: Maximum Prize Value not to exceed £1,000 (on average we'll be aiming between £250 and £750 to keep entry costs reasonable)
Cost to enter: 1/59th of the Prize Value plus payment processing fees. (Non profit making)

That's the basics, the actual rules per competition will be posted to each individual competition.

Now over to you.... Please post below what you would like to see as Prizes. If you agree with something that someone else has already suggested please use the voting button to the side of their posts. Prizes can be anything from a single item to a bundle of items. We cannot offer Cash prizes although occasionally we may offer Gift Vouchers.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
^ Just click the arrow to the right of the post to vote for it ;)

Also, you can keep an eye on this section by going back to the Competitions forum and clicking the 'Watch' button

This will then send you notifications when new topics/competitions are started...

1606504902796.png

Likewise, if the competitions don't interest you at all or you need to ignore them for personal reasons, click the 'Ignore forum' button and you'll no longer see it.

Upvote 1

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
How about some work been offered as prize by some of the trades.

Bit of Plastering by @Wise Owl or alternatively lessons in how to pull an ugly bird.:devilish:
Building work by @Dave or 'Safe working at height course' :)
Luxury Dinner by @chefster or lessons on how to replace the bubble in a spirit level.
Casting lesson by @sly or 'i went my way' orienteering lessons.
Pork Pie Tea by @Scribe or Match fishing 'the modest way'

I am sure there are many more you guys could add :D

Upvote 0

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
How about some work been offered as prize by some of the trades.

Bit of Plastering by @Wise Owl or alternatively lessons in how to pull an ugly bird.:devilish:
Building work by @Dave or 'Safe working at height course' :)
Luxury Dinner by @chefster or lessons on how to replace the bubble in a spirit level.
Casting lesson by @sly or 'i went my way' orienteering lessons.
Pork Pie Tea by @Scribe or Match fishing 'the modest way'

I am sure there are many more you guys could add :D
Trumpet blowing by N.O.N.

Upvote 0

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Yea I know but he fishes the river I fish and I know some of his old thatchers team mates, so might be able to put something together. @Total could be any good river angler Des just come to mind, he was fishing down here Sunday gone with a mate of mine. Mr Buchwalder is a another. Like I say any class river angler I would love to learn off.

Upvote 0

emmaemma

Site Supporter
With 59 paying pools money, maybe you could do a top prize for the bonus ball with section wins for the other balls....just a thought....:unsure:

Upvote 1