The Maggotdrowners Quiz Night 31/03/2020

Added to Calendar: 31/03/20

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Nice one Yuccaman and to all who took part, and to Dusty for organising... (y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Brilliant @Dusty Rhodes , we should make this a weekly fixture

Congratulations Yuccaman for winning

Thanks for organising it, and thanks to those that donated prizes :headbang:

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Pressed on the wrong button on one of them but I got 3 others wrong.
Really enjoyed that though. Nailbiting stuff

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Ladies and Gents,

Tonight I will be running an online quiz for all members of the site, as we are all in lockdown and may be bored of an evening I figure this is a good way for us all to come together and have a bit of friendly competition.

The quiz will be run on Myquiz.org and I will post the quiz code to enable you to join once I have created it, it will start at 20:00 hours tonight so make sure you are ready.

There is no need to sign up or create an account but you will be asked to use a Nickname to participate in the quiz. Please use your Maggotdrowning username to save any confusion in the results.

The questions will be multiple choice and cover a combination of subjects, participants will be given 10 seconds to answer each question which should reduce the temptation for people to use google and cheat!

If the mods allow it I will be offering a prize of a £15 Bobco gift card which I will pay for personally.

If you are interested in participating please comment below and I will add your name to the bottom of this post.

Dusty
I'm in.

Dusty

Gents,

A massive thanks to you all for participating, really enjoyed organising it.

@Yuccaman congratulations on winning, a £50 bobco gift voucher will be ordered in due course.

In second place was @Feldy who will receive a years site support membership courtesy of @Lee Richards. Lee are you able to sort this with Dave?

Thanks again chaps and a massive thanks to @ukzero1 and @Wise Owl for chipping in with the prizes.

jpwebster

Well done that @Yuccaman beer-toast1.gif

Thanks for organising that @Dusty Rhodes was a good bit of fun. Not too shabby 9th place and there was a few I reacted to quick and knew I'd got wrong immediately.

No one got the Venus answer! So we all learnt something too :LOL:

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I enjoyed that, well done all who took part, and dusty for organising .