The Maggotdrowners Quiz Night 31/03/2020

Added to Calendar: 31/03/20

Dusty

Ladies and Gents,

Tonight I will be running an online quiz for all members of the site, as we are all in lockdown and may be bored of an evening I figure this is a good way for us all to come together and have a bit of friendly competition.

The quiz will be run on Myquiz.org and I will post the quiz code to enable you to join once I have created it, it will start at 20:00 hours tonight so make sure you are ready.

There is no need to sign up or create an account but you will be asked to use a Nickname to participate in the quiz. Please use your Maggotdrowning username to save any confusion in the results.

The questions will be multiple choice and cover a combination of subjects, participants will be given 10 seconds to answer each question which should reduce the temptation for people to use google and cheat!

If the mods allow it I will be offering a prize of a £15 Bobco gift card which I will pay for personally.

If you are interested in participating please comment below and I will add your name to the bottom of this post.

Dusty

Last edited by a moderator:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thats a good idea mate, and a damned nice offer for a prize, hope you get plenty to join in.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
waste of time mate...working so there's no gaurantee i'll be able to play.

Dusty

@Dusty Rhodes

Excellent idea mate. I can't join in (got 70 wagglers to make) but I will match your £15 for the winner making £30. Do you have paypal? Can send through family and friends.

Pete that is a lovely offer mate. I’ll PM you when I’m off my night shift and send you the details ?

Top man.

Dusty

Keep the replies coming chaps.

£30 gift voucher to bobco to the winner’

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nice one Dusty and UKZero. :upthumb:
I'll have a go if I'm free.