The Italian MK Quattro site goes live

Sancarlos

Hi Guys,
Michael from MKquattroUk here - we are the sole importer and distributor in the UK. Straight from the manufacturer so it helps to keep the cost down, quality and innovative design straight from the manufacturers of many Milo, Trabucco and Colmic seat boxes.
We are adding accessories over the weekend to the site so keep looking.
If you need any help or direction give me a shout or contact us through the website, Facebook or Instagram pages.

4 steps forward!
Good luck with your company. When will the boxes listed as sold out be available.

drw

Site Supporter
These boxes don’t appeal to me using 4 legs ! So sorry I won’t be investing 🤣

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I must say I'm not sure how four legs will work within the UK market bearing in mind the load point when stood or leaning forwards is roughly where the seat and platform meet when the platform is extended. This is usually where the middle legs are placed to provide support.

@MKQuattroUK is there a max user weight set for the box?
I'm a mere lightweight compared to some at 15 stone (95kg) and wouldn't want to put all my weight on that point unsupported.
Also, the "no-welding patented technique", I know welds can sometimes break but is there a reason why the manufacturer has decided to use what look like plastic jointing blocks and brackets rather than welds?

Corn Master

True Dave not sure how it would like me standing on it cast after cast
Screenshot_20220116-090455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not sure how easy it would be tightening up those legs either or loosening them especially in winter. Not much to grip by the look of it

Total

Site Supporter

Not sure how easy it would be tightening up those legs either or loosening them especially in winter. Not much to grip by the look of it
^^ How far is that chuck in your photo?:unsure:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I’d sooner see six legs myself and like cornmaster says …. Those adjustable legs are going to be a pain in winter or when wet. Nice looking box and I wish MK Quattro all the best for the future but, not for me I’m afraid. Sorry.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter

That’s a cracking photo Dale

Hi there, the seatboxes are rated to 59 stone!
The hand wheels are incredibly grippy unlike anything we've seen from France or China.

Danny @ MK Quattro UK

I must say I'm not sure how four legs will work within the UK market bearing in mind the load point when stood or leaning forwards is roughly where the seat and platform meet when the platform is extended. This is usually where the middle legs are placed to provide support.

@MKQuattroUK is there a max user weight set for the box?
I'm a mere lightweight compared to some at 15 stone (95kg) and wouldn't want to put all my weight on that point unsupported.
Also, the "no-welding patented technique", I know welds can sometimes break but is there a reason why the manufacturer has decided to use what look like plastic jointing blocks and brackets rather than welds?
Hi there, all of the seatboxes in the range have been rated to 59 stone.
The 4 leg system removes unnecessary time adjusting front legs when we should be fishing 👍

Danny@ MK Quattro UK

rudd

Serial Blanker
Site Supporter
Hi Guys,
Michael from MKquattroUk here - we are the sole importer and distributor in the UK. Straight from the manufacturer so it helps to keep the cost down, quality and innovative design straight from the manufacturers of many Milo, Trabucco and Colmic seat boxes.
We are adding accessories over the weekend to the site so keep looking.
If you need any help or direction give me a shout or contact us through the website, Facebook or Instagram pages.

4 steps forward!
Made in Italy.
Hope you are taking advantage of EU trade agreement?

Corn Master

Maybe too many stickers for me yeah but the design is interesting. Let's face it, hasn't seatboxes gone a bit samey over the years. Nice to see a Colmic on the bank once in a while

chris1967

Site Supporter
Going to stick my neck out and just say it ,they are hideous. i doubt very much Tommy paid for one of those

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
A bit low to the ground which is a good thing but, with that I can see the rails that the foot plate travels in getting caked in mud and eventually sticking. Mmmmmm think I’ll stick to my 500 a little longer.