The Italian MK Quattro site goes live

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Very stylish Taff, but the one thing about the site, is that there areno seatbox weights on there. :-(

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Very stylish Taff, but the one thing about the site, is that there areno seatbox weights on there. :-(

Didn’t give that a thought - as I’m using an old B-Tec without a footplate it weighs next to nothing so I forget the new systems can be far heavier

I think all the weights are on the last image of each box if you scroll across, there’s possibly one that doesn’t show the weight.

Not sure what I think of them yet, certainly different which is not a bad thing.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Just had a look and according to Daiwa my 500 weighs 18.1kg. I’m assuming that is with an empty stacker system on. Add 1.5 - 2kg of bits, bobs and winders and I’m at around 21kg I reckon. Not too bad as I don’t carry it anywhere near the distances I used to years ago.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
I would always have to go for an H-frame, so I can alter the distance from seat to footplate (or ground) without having to add draws. But if I was a fit, young six-footer I'd have a good look.

MKQuattroUK

Hi Guys,
Michael from MKquattroUk here - we are the sole importer and distributor in the UK. Straight from the manufacturer so it helps to keep the cost down, quality and innovative design straight from the manufacturers of many Milo, Trabucco and Colmic seat boxes.
We are adding accessories over the weekend to the site so keep looking.
If you need any help or direction give me a shout or contact us through the website, Facebook or Instagram pages.

4 steps forward!

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I still cannot justify that cost for, let’s face it, nothing more than a seat and tackle box.

Total

Site Supporter
Hi Guys,
Michael from MKquattroUk here - we are the sole importer and distributor in the UK. Straight from the manufacturer so it helps to keep the cost down, quality and innovative design straight from the manufacturers of many Milo, Trabucco and Colmic seat boxes.
We are adding accessories over the weekend to the site so keep looking.
If you need any help or direction give me a shout or contact us through the website, Facebook or Instagram pages.

4 steps forward!
Good luck with your venture....(y)