The IQ of the average premier league footballer?

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
why is everyone hating on Liverpool? you were all quiet last year lol every team win and lose, such is life

Football IQs are still a lot higher than the retarded rule breakers i see in the news! does my swede in

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
why is everyone hating on Liverpool? you were all quiet last year lol every team win and lose, such is life

Football IQs are still a lot higher than the retarded rule breakers i see in the news! does my swede in
much bigger game at Lambeau tonight !

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
lol my steelers went out at the first time of asking though it should be a great game tonight, i will watch the highlights tomorrow but i hope the packers win

rudd

Site Supporter
See they all are still celebrating when scoring 😠
T😠ssers the l😠t of them.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Totally agree but I think as time has past the young fit and healthy have had enough of restrictions and are taking their chances without really thinking about the consequences to those more vulnerable.......when we were younger I am sure we both did lots of stupid things and at times downright dangerous things...well I did anyway....hopefully the worldwide role out of vaccines to the vulnerable will allow the younger generation to live life to the full again as we have done and hopefully still do...they are idiotic at times but let's cut them some slack
I agree mate,we did do stupid and dangerous things when we were young but we were only endangering ourselves,these idiots could be a danger to themselves AND other people.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
At the Chelsea v Luton game, Luton players had to enter the ground by what looked like the car park. Utd v Liverpool they came out separately via the same entrance, all teams then spend 90 minutes on a pitch together. They are all tested so why cant they walk on together celebrate goals together.

Tristar

At the Chelsea v Luton game, Luton players had to enter the ground by what looked like the car park. Utd v Liverpool they came out separately via the same entrance, all teams then spend 90 minutes on a pitch together. They are all tested so why cant they walk on together celebrate goals together.
Then one of the team does his job such as score a goal they all try and mount and kiss him. Must be bad for them as they are spitting all over the place afterwards. So why walk on seperate?