The IQ of the average premier league footballer?

genesis

Account Locked
Tottenham say it will be sorted in house. In other words sweet FA by the FA. It beggars belief how people can hold these idiots up as role models. Hopefully most if not all of the adults will suffer with the bug and pass on to another place. Why do they continually think they are above anyone else when it comes to doing as they are told.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Tbh the amount of general public putting pictures of their breaking of the rules on social media is laughable. I don’t think it’s particularly deliberate they just tend to be so self absorbed in their own little worlds that they don’t think.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ego more than IQ

My missus told me of a 'celeb' (she was on a get me out of here type program) who went to the Bahamas with her boyfriend for Xmas. He failed a cv test and was tagged with a red wristband which meant he had to quarantine whilst there.
The pair of them fled to the airport, he cut off his wrist band, and they were arrested trying to leave the country.

They're now in quarantine under arrest facing either massive fines or/and the possibility of jail time.

genesis

Account Locked
Ego more than IQ

My missus told me of a 'celeb' (she was on a get me out of here type program) who went to the Bahamas with her boyfriend for Xmas. He failed a cv test and was tagged with a red wristband which meant he had to quarantine whilst there.
The pair of them fled to the airport, he cut off his wrist band, and they were arrested trying to leave the country.

They're now in quarantine under arrest facing either massive fines or/and the possibility of jail time.
Don't you think the word celebrity has become very diluted. Something not right when you see a list of "celebrities" going on a programme and you have to google 95% of them to see who they are and what they do. And why do most of these "celebrities" come from Essex.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
5 Indian Cricketers are in bother for breaking lockdown rules in Aus... fercryingoutloud these are grown men.. what part of killer pandemic are they not getting...????

genesis

Account Locked
5 Indian Cricketers are in bother for breaking lockdown rules in Aus... fercryingoutloud these are grown men.. what part of killer pandemic are they not getting...????
Apparently the restaurant they all went to did one hell of a biryani.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Ego more than IQ

Ego, combined with the totally ridiculous wages, means that any possible fine is just a joke to them.
Don't fine 'em, bang 'em up.
Or invoke the 'Arry solution. :devilish:

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Double Bangalore Phaal with extra lime pickle.... Yeah... that'll stop it....!!!!

emmaemma

Site Supporter
The guy on the end looks like Robbie Savage who's washed his barnet with back to black ...... :eek:

Keith Sparky

Totally agree but I think as time has past the young fit and healthy have had enough of restrictions and are taking their chances without really thinking about the consequences to those more vulnerable.......when we were younger I am sure we both did lots of stupid things and at times downright dangerous things...well I did anyway....hopefully the worldwide role out of vaccines to the vulnerable will allow the younger generation to live life to the full again as we have done and hopefully still do...they are idiotic at times but let's cut them some slack

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
It's Power that gives them the idea that normal rules shouldn't apply to them..
That power is brought about by money, or their position in an organisation that makes them believe that they are always right. That gives them the ego that Dave has mentioned.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Football just about to start. Manchester united V Liverpool, never heard of either of them.