The Highs&Lows Of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
Hi All,
Well the HIGH is ive lost all the weight i put on over christmas in 12 DAY'S. +2lbs now 14stone instead of 15 stone.Was 14stone 2lbs before.

Well the LOW is i was going to go over Lodge Park Pool my home clubs water ,but found out last night theres a 4 aside club winter league on it tommorrow.

Had to be a short session hence pool visit &not another pool or river ,got to see my Dad in nursing home Sunday afternoon.
Still have find somewhere to fish next week as well sunday league on again next week as well.

This is what happens when Matchmen take over club ,leaving no pegs free for non match fishing member's theres over 200 member's in club &only about 50 match fish but they fill all the position's in the club.

I shall have to put myself up election to the committee again at AGM to fight for the right's of non match fishing members to leave a certain number of peg's free on match days for non match fishing member;'s.

The last time i was on committee i got them to leave one side of the pool free for non match fishing member's but since i resigned due to my ill health no one there to fight for non match fishing angler's.

And i was only going to write about Highs&Lows just show's how one thing lead's to another.

By the way i'm not anti match fishing just believe in everybody having an equal chance to fish pool.

Datafile2.jpg

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

norm

larry you better be fit as you will have to be able to outrun me when we next meet (LOL)

david platt

Fusilier
Hi Larry,
I can only talk about the club I belong to,most of our subs are used to sponser these Matchmen,[:(!]nearly all Committee are Matchmen, not a lot of the subs are spent on the waters[:(] and, where are these matchmen when you have a working party ( O DEAR IVE A MATCH ON THAT DAY )
so they can stuff it this year ill keep the money in my pocket.[^]
david[;)]

lanc

Larry

Lazarus
David
It's about the same in our club nearly all the anglers that do bank clearing are non match fishing member;s .

But what annoy's me they will go &bank clear for other clubs that have a policy of all members must do bank clearing&are allocated a peg no to clear 2 angler's to a peg.No bank clearing no fishing.

Wether at 20 or 80.

Larry

Lazarus
Yeh Norm by the time we meet i'll be about 12stone i reckon like & as thin as a whippet. i'm sure we can come to an amicable arrangement over a tin of Caffrey's or 2, or the ammount you drink a case.

Wether at 20 or 80.

Larry

Lazarus
Norm do you know if Shimano make running shoe's. lol

Wether at 20 or 80.

Status