The hangman is waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

this is not a wind up it is the total truth i swear it on my life.

A senior (very) prison officer has been into the garage tonight & we had a nice long chat.

We got round to talking about the recent horrible events & he told us (Dian & my mum were also there) that the prison he works at has been forewarned that one of the accused may be sent there as it is far enough away from the area, i obviously can't tell you which one but its a male only prison
when thi person does end up there they're in for a shock a few of the officers are waiting with baited breath so to speak.

The officer also told us something we didn't know & i'm trying to find out if its true, the goverment pay someone a 5000 per annum retainer as a hangman, apparently its always been the same family for years & years but only the goverment know who they are.

The present one practices his "art" at Winson Green prison using dummys filled with sand.

lets hope with whats happened over the past few weeks the weaklings in charge will finally bring back the ultimate deterent & bring the hangmans noose out of retirement.

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Edited by - Trogg on 19 August 2002 12:02:59 AM

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Pierpoint was the family name of the hangman, Alfred or Albert rings a bell as the christian name but I will stand to be corrected on that.
I'm on the survey list for u gov Tony Blairs pet. There was a survey in my email yesterday. Questions included punishment for child sex offenders (cant spell phae what ever) One of which related to capitol punishment. Strange how things happen like this. Has this goverment already made its mind up on changes in the law and are now seeking public opinion? mmmmmmmmmm. Or bolt the stable door the horse has bolted. My answer to that question well being a parent of 2 kids need I say more.

chill out go fishing

Edited by - esox.20 on 19 August 2002 12:29:46 AM

scoobs11

the son of the bloke who hung ruth ellis used to drink in our local.

he even used to wear a black tie with a little skull emblem on it , reputedly it was his dads.

not sure if he actually was but no one was ever bothered enough to actually check.kinda sad if he was lying tho eh.

i'll have a fiver on the brown one

david platt

Fusilier
ILL HANG THEM FOR FREE, ( NO THATS NOT RIGHT,)
ILL PAY TO HANG THEM & USE BARBED WIRE
IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE (THATS THE ONE )
david

lanc

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave

You didn't say which part of the anatomy you would wrap the barbed wire around to hang them from??

I know what part i'd use.

I'm a sick twisted person really & believe me i could come up with a "way" to make them suffer like no other.

The one i'm thinking of at the moment involves diamond wire, a nail, some restraints & a blindfold.

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Status
Not open for further replies.