'The Friendliest Tackle Shop in GB' award..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
This thread was inspired by 'jels' post http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/354

Lets nominate Great Britain's friendliest tackle shop.
I'll start it off:

BobCo Tackle in Leeds - Once you get in you get a warm welcome which lasts until you leave.

Dave

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Oh yes webbo , By the way BOB we are holding a fish - in any chance of some freebies for the raffle............icon_smile_tongue.gificon_smile_wink.gif

Stu

jel

icon_smile_approve.gif
LESLIES OF LOUTON.
WERE VERY GOOD AND HELPFUL, ORDERED SOME TACKLE OVER THE PHONE
AND GOT IT WITHIN 2 DAYS. WONDER IF THEY SELL CASTERS !!!!
JEL

j white

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
When I lived in Hastings, East Sussex I always used Hastings Tackle in the Bourne, (Old Town). always did right by me and a great bunch.
In swansea it has to be Mainwarings cos its the only decent tackle shop in the town.

Geoff
If it swims, catch it.

waxlion1

OK Red leader

I would like to submit "Lionels of Buckley" for the simple reason that they don't care how much you want to spend.

Always a smile icon_smile.gif

I brought a pole from there lodes of advice, didnt' push me in any way shape or form, and they asked if I would like them to rig up the elastic for me "NO CHARGE" for the elastic, connectors or bungs.

good for this day and age.

Waxlion1

waxlion1

Chocks away red leader! icon_smile_big.gif

I would also like to commend Staperly Water Gardens as my friend an I went there one day for a look around (as you do).

My friend is wheel chair bound so they gave him an octoplus system for his chair, good eggs, double yokers.

Waxlion1

Status
Not open for further replies.