The Fleece Is Safe or Is It..!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

For those that remember way back when Dave first released the MaggotDrowning Clothing a little promise was made that the first person to appear in the press with any of the MD's clothing would receive a spanking new MD's Fleece.[:D][:D]

Earlier in the year we had Martin in the Angling papers with his catch of Tench (and a cracking net it was)[:)] but sadly minus any MD's clobber.[:(]

Then we had Darell with his enormous Chub but alas he to was minus any MD's clothing.[:(]

Now in the January edition of Midland Angler on page 41 we have a report of Scott's match at Izaak Walton Fishery FULL MATCH REPORT HERE and a nice picture to go with the short report.

The picture is of Neil (aka Scrubba) and yes once again no MD's clothing is on show.

So once again Dave gets to hang on to THE FLEECE will it ever be claimed.[;)][:)][;)][:)][;)]

Only time will tell.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

EJAYAR

Malc,

I will keep 1 half of the deal

[:)] [:)] [:)] [:)],
I will be after a
Maggot Drowners
cap soon so can guarantee to be wearing it at at least our matches, only thing is I can not guarantee catching anything worth photographing let alone getting in the press
[;)] [:(] [;)] [:(] [;)]

Eric

Polepot

Poles
Whot, they published the wrong picture.

If the picture from our article had been published I would now be the proud owner of a MD's Fleece.

Dave should I not get one for trying?

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

MALC

Eric it makes no difference if you catch or not you'll still suffer me and the camera [;)][;)][;)]

But Nick it was my camera [:(][:(][:(]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nick,
Sorry mate but a photo in "Midland Angler" angler wouldn't count as it is only a regional paper,and i'm sure that Dave said something about it having to be in the Nationals.[;)]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
"Nil pyont" as they say on the telly Nick [:D]

Being likened to a short armed, deep pocketed tight ar#ed yorkshiremun I made the gesture knowing that it wouldn't get won lol

The Fleece is still there and all you need to win it is to have your picture in the weeklies (AT or AM) with a MD logo on display. Doesn't have to be legible just so that we can make it out [8D]

....and we've had a few close runners [:0]

Dave

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Al,

The Logo's are available attached to various items of quality clothing,which are available HERE [;)]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.