The Drowners go North

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Hi Dave well now that we are hopefully through the worst of the Pandemic do you reckon there would be interest in doing the Drowners V Non Drowners match you mentioned next year ? I would happily be the bank runner and official Pork Pie Supplier for the event. :D(y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Hi Dave well now that we are hopefully through the worst of the Pandemic do you reckon there would be interest in doing the Drowners V Non Drowners match you mentioned next year ? I would happily be the bank runner and official Pork Pie Supplier for the event. :D(y)
The cogs are greased and turning mate(y)

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Be careful where you choose @Dave Spence I have to scrounge a lift off sly. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, if anyone wnats some inline leads in 1oz or 2oz, I have some ready (he said..rubbing his hands together). 3 for a fiver..or 4 for a tenner..bargain.
I can vouch for the quality mate👍👍👍

84fisherman

Andy HLAC
Account Locked
Right - Can I have a TLDR please? Can somebody tell me the locations of where was fished, visited and catch reports?

:)

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Here you go Andy, The complete saga (There will be more to come ;) ) The Tales of The Drowners by Dave Spence.
Here you go Andy, The complete saga (There will be more to come ;) ) The Tales of The Drowners by Dave Spence.
There certainly will be more to come. Since the move to Ireland we lived out of boxes for a year whilst we got the cottage sorted (can’t believe it’s been a year already). I am just finishing my last (hopefully) project and I have promised myself 2 weeks off. This will be used to write the next, long overdue, saga. A couple of new faces will be appearing🥰🥰🥰

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
There certainly will be more to come. Since the move to Ireland we lived out of boxes for a year whilst we got the cottage sorted (can’t believe it’s been a year already). I am just finishing my last (hopefully) project and I have promised myself 2 weeks off. This will be used to write the next, long overdue, saga. A couple of new faces will be appearing🥰🥰🥰
I hope I haven’t been dropped Dave. I’ve got a new blond wig just for the occasion