The Drowners go North

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Wow ! Absolutely brilliant. What an imagination. I knew my mole would come good in the end. ( or at least his cousin ) That was brilliant Dave. Thank you for all the time and effort you've put in. I think you have our characters down perfectly. I'm going to read it again tonight. Thank you kind Sir. 👍

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Wow ! Absolutely brilliant. What an imagination. I knew my mole would come good in the end. ( or at least his cousin ) That was brilliant Dave. Thank you for all the time and effort you've put in. I think you have our characters down perfectly. I'm going to read it again tonight. Thank you kind Sir. 👍
Does this mean that you will stop persecuting poor Morris now:p:p:p

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Does this mean that you will stop persecuting poor Morris now:p:p:p
Yes mate. We've made our peace. He knows where he can and can't dig now. And I've promised not to run over his hills with my tractor. In fact when Willy Worms opens I've promised him a half kilo of Dendras. I told him Id get him a kilo but, he said ..... " I'll have half as I can see what this lockdown is doing to you fat lad " I'll let him have that one as he's actually quite right. 😆😆

Gaz9243

Site Supporter
Very well written Dave!
Liked how you skipped a line for PG’s paragraph. It’s as if he wrote it

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
As we now have a 'squad' of drowners I need some snippets that I can use in future episodes. I have Mick's mole saga, UKZ's references to being a poor pensioner etc but I need a bit more. If you know anything about the squad that I don't, please let me know, obviously light hearted stuff, I don't want to cause offence.;)

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
I really think we should have a real match between the 'Drowners' and the rest of the forum. If someone is willing to put together a team I will get something organised,

The Landlord

Site Supporter
As we now have a 'squad' of drowners I need some snippets that I can use in future episodes. I have Mick's mole saga, UKZ's references to being a poor pensioner etc but I need a bit more. If you know anything about the squad that I don't, please let me know, obviously light hearted stuff, I don't want to cause offence.;)
@Sportsman could turn up on his Bobcat.