The Doggy Thread.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Hope its Ok to post this here! Having retired early a year or so ago, when the first lockdown kicked in I decided to rekindle an interest in drawing that I have, but hadn't used for years. After doing a few of our own dogs I got lots of requests via social media and so started up doing pet commissions. Kept me busy throughout 2020 and have now done 50 or more.

If anyone is interested in seeing them, most are on my instagram page. Login • Instagram
If anyone is interested in having one done, please get in touch!

View attachment 94074 View attachment 94075 View attachment 94076
They are brilliant. 👍

62tucker

Site Supporter
My mates lab has a new trick. Eating frozen mice, moles.baby rabbits . Infact it will eat anything when outside.
But not touch human food.
Human poo in the woods. Yes.

stikflote

Site Supporter
Labs do eat anything, my nephews eat a full bag of dog food then all the shopping only the tinned stuff survived,
he was sick for about three days.

but sadly got Cancer and died last year

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
My mates lab has a new trick. Eating frozen mice, moles.baby rabbits . Infact it will eat anything when outside.
But not touch human food.
Human poo in the woods. Yes.
It eats moles ? Shoot the bloody thing. 🤣🤣🤣

One of my two springadors ate a full bag of frozen Mccane oven chips once. The missus had just put the shopping bags down in the kitchen while she went to get the rest out of our car and ....... gone in 60 seconds. 🤣🤣🙄

62tucker

Site Supporter
It eats moles ? Shoot the bloody thing. 🤣🤣🤣

One of my two springadors ate a full bag of frozen Mccane oven chips once. The missus had just put the shopping bags down in the kitchen while she went to get the rest out of our car and ....... gone in 60 seconds. 🤣🤣🙄
His once jumped up and pulled a s**t bag full of angels poo and ran away and ate it. 😳
Socks. Crabs, used hankies in sand dunes 💩

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Ive never seen a dog as excited as Albert in the Snow he was literally running about like his tail was on Fire :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

stikflote

Site Supporter
ITS the first Spud, at 12 weeks old, saw snow last week he wouldn't come inside
when he did he looked like a drowned rat