The Doggy Thread.

stikflote

Site Supporter
Well panics over Spud is back to normal keeping warm. he looks all soft and cuddly,but his teeth
are like needles and hes a tough little pup he doesnt give up ,hes just dived on millie
she snapped at him and hes gone back for more

Attachments

• DC25C3F9-6812-4B46-9F78-FEEA633D7286.jpeg
    DC25C3F9-6812-4B46-9F78-FEEA633D7286.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 19

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Well panics over Spud is back to normal keeping warm. he looks all soft and cuddly,but his teeth
are like needles and hes a tough little pup he doesnt give up ,hes just dived on millie
she snapped at him and hes gone back for more
He looks a real character.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Account Locked
A414FCC3-A798-4D68-B4F5-6CFBFC48702D.jpg My mates labs tail this morning when they got up. He says it happens sometimes to labs. Cold tail or limp tail. He was in the North Sea yesterday.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Account Locked
I've just cleared out a cupboard that contains the urns of our two dogs' ashes along with a couple of cats who've passed on. Then I found the polar bear's old lead with a massive clump of his fur attached to it. I was filling up :(
Make a Xmas tree decoration with it

SteveinSwindon

Hope its Ok to post this here! Having retired early a year or so ago, when the first lockdown kicked in I decided to rekindle an interest in drawing that I have, but hadn't used for years. After doing a few of our own dogs I got lots of requests via social media and so started up doing pet commissions. Kept me busy throughout 2020 and have now done 50 or more.

If anyone is interested in seeing them, most are on my instagram page. Login • Instagram
If anyone is interested in having one done, please get in touch!

c4%mHAW6QLe4ZLCmE32XcA.jpg fullsizeoutput_1336.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1249.jpeg

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
View attachment 92702 My mates labs tail this morning when they got up. He says it happens sometimes to labs. Cold tail or limp tail. He was in the North Sea yesterday.
Both mine suffer from it if they’ve been in cold water. First time my eldest dog got it I phoned the vet and he said that vets tend to call it ‘ broken wag ‘. Nothing to worry about. Normally takes 5 or so days to get better. The dog will make a full recovery.