The Doggy Thread.

stikflote

Site Supporter
Just got b ack from vets with Spud he was crying and being sick ,and was salivating
a lot we think he was poisoned ,. vet said him being sick was a good thing it would get it out of his system
hes still crying and cant get comfortable

30 mins at vets £234. but not bad when you think its after hours and bank holiday
and hopefully got puppy better

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Just got b ack from vets with Spud he was crying and being sick ,and was salivating
a lot we think he was poisoned ,. vet said him being sick was a good thing it would get it out of his system

30 mins at vets £234. but not bad when you think its after hours and bank holiday
I really hope he is OK. That is very bad news. £234 to save his life is nothing.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Account Locked

How’s spud doing this morning?
Did you get charcoal liquid to give him. ?
Went through same with angel.
Thought she had ate slug pellets. ( can kill a small dog ) that she thought were fish pellets.
it was one of them decision.
Do I go to vets so not.
But knew I wouldn’t sleep. Mind was going mad. Think she could be dead in morning etc.
Went to vets. Injection to make her sick. Horrible watching her reaching for 30 mins. All energy had gone, she couldn’t even stand up. It was a overnight stay in a drip and charcoal syringe in her gob for 3 days. Not easy on a white dog. But she survived 👍
Ps. No slug pellets used in back garden since then.

Dogs. They give you unconditional love all their lives.
In return we are there when they need help is a small price to pay.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hes still poorly and keeps crying at the moment he,s cuddle up with Daughter.

Its strange but my dog Millie keeps going up to him ,its as if she knows Spud is ill .
will put a pic up in While
Hope he gets well soon ,many plants ,shrubs and trees are poisonous , my dog also likes to drink old stinky water so i have to keep checking everywhere as that makes him really sick at times

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We took him down the Wharfe at Tadcaster and and ran his legs off him lol

Either that or it was the licking of the grease running down the walls at the side of the Tad Kebab hut lol

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
He does go pulling leaves off my plants then chews em up bit then puts em down
Really could be that causing sickness ,the sap in the leaves ,yew is another really bad one ,leaves and branches and of course some bulbs if dug up of various plants ,if you can stop him or move the plants or put mesh fence around the plants .

62tucker

Site Supporter
Account Locked
Really could be that causing sickness ,the sap in the leaves ,yew is another really bad one ,leaves and branches and of course some bulbs if dug up of various plants ,if you can stop him or move the plants or put mesh fence around the plants .
Could be. The daffodils are starting to come up.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
We took him down the Wharfe at Tadcaster and and ran his legs off him lol

Either that or it was the licking of the grease running down the walls at the side of the Tad Kebab hut lol
Licking the walls ? We talking Winston or Wise Owl here ? 🤣🤣🤣