The Covid jab, and its side effects !

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Booked mine today for 2 weeks time. Not sure if Im happy about it or not. Her indoors would throw a right wobbler if I said I didn’t want it. Not worried about having an injection, as I have self injected a number of times. I just never take any medication for anything as I think it lowers your immune system and if at some point you really do need to take something it won’t be as affective.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
How long is the needle Mick ? Watched a guy on TV having it done and the nurse must have pushed the needle in a good inch and half. I thought it was going to pop out the other side of the poor chaps arm. It looked huge. 😳
Never i repeat never say a inch and a half is huge ,especially to a women😁😁😁,

chris yeates

4 of us at work had the Astra Zeneca jab on Thursday and 3 of us all felt like we had a dose of the flu coming on on Friday but a couple of paracetamol sorted it out

bluemack

Site Supporter
We both had the Pfizer a couple of weeks ago. I was fine, didn't feel a thing & had no side effects. I'm a scouser though & we're dead 'ard allegedly so no self-respecting germ will live on us.
Missus was a bit achey & out of it at night though.
You think you scousers are 'ard ? i,m a brummie and when i walked in the needles scarpered.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Both myself and wifey have our first jabs (Pfizer one), and nothing except a little ache in the arm for a couple of days, no side effects at all.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I think I will have you wearing a monocle in the next Drowners story my Lord.
Dave your stories are brilliant. Sir, it is an honour to be lampooned.

Total me duck here is a true story. In a small arcade off of the main street in Exeter is/was a camera shop, can`t remember the name
anyway in the window was an SLR body with a milk bottle painted black with the F numbers etc also painted on as a telephoto lens.
The bottom of the milk bottle was left unpainted, the advert read "why buy a bottlelaflex lens when at our prices you can afford a
decent one" {or words similar}, made me smile.

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
We both had the Pfizer a couple of weeks ago. I was fine, didn't feel a thing & had no side effects. I'm a scouser though & we're dead 'ard allegedly so no self-respecting germ will live on us.
Missus was a bit achey & out of it at night though.
just to reassure all scousers out there, everyone is being offered a jab not a JOB so dont panic. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: