The Chat Room ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
How many people actually use the Chat Room?

If you do so please let me know your thoughts, and likewise if you don't I'd like to hear from you also..

I've got a replacement to trial instead of the current room and will at some point swap shortly over to it. It is still in development so again once I do so it would be great to get some feedback

Cheers,

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I have used it a few times when it's been a bit quiet or even hectic on the actual forum. Found it quite easy to use.

Total

Site Supporter
Not really a user Dave as the situation at home requires me to dip in and out of getting on here, therefore not conducive to a chat room scenario...

davej

old hippy
Site Supporter
Used it years ago but my typing is so slow i,m about 3 conversations behind all the time.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
We have a chat room ? Can we have a sing song room ...... You know who for Dave. ?? Preferably with a lock. ??

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Okay, what I might do is upload the new one anyway and then if people can give me and the developer some feedback we can work from there.
It's still very much in the development stage but is ready to be used.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I just forget there is a chat room. But when I have used one I have found it difficult to leave. I don't want to appear rude and walk out.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've reverted back to the original Chat software whilst the developer irons out a few bugs with the new :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That was one issue, it relied on you logging out of the forums which isn't ideal

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
With the present Chatroom, to log out you just need to click on your username and click Leave room

1586722261756.png