The British

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Especially the English, you are all lovely people, i love you all and welcome you here to take over Eire anytime you wish, we are your willing servants and will be totally subservient to her majesty Queen Elizabeth the second.

(ps, this is me Kevin it's not Trogg fraping me..honest)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
He's sat here happily singing "God save the Queen at the top of his lungs...honest ;)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
5 times apparently! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Capture kev.JPG

Thats the problem with this Irish internet, every house has a reciever on the roof ...it must get a bit hickey every now n then and transmits repeatedly..... just imagine if they did high speed broadband like that in the UK, every house has a reciever on the roof and the broadband is just like mobile providers transmitted from a local tower, shame no member of parliament has thought of doing something similar, if they did every house could have broadband!!

Total

Site Supporter
Thats the problem with this Irish internet, every house has a reciever on the roof ...it must get a bit hickey every now n then and transmits repeatedly..... just imagine if they did high speed broadband like that in the UK, every house has a reciever on the roof and the broadband is just like mobile providers transmitted from a local tower, shame no member of parliament has thought of doing something similar, if they did every house could have broadband!!

I thought the pair of you were testing Corbyn's proposed new free broadband. ;) ....Needs a bit of work looking at it!:ROFLMAO:

lp1886

Site Supporter
Especially the English, you are all lovely people, i love you all and welcome you here to take over Eire anytime you wish, we are your willing servants and will be totally subservient to her majesty Queen Elizabeth the second
Thanks for the offer, but we’ve been there and done it already ?

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Especially the English, you are all lovely people, i love you all and welcome you here to take over Eire anytime you wish, we are your willing servants and will be totally subservient to her majesty Queen Elizabeth the second.

(ps, this is me Kevin it's not Trogg fraping me..honest)

In that case can I have back my family's estate